1. The pitcher
threw the ball.
2. The robin
perched on a lower branch.
flew lazily in the light breeze.
4. The New Brunswick flag
cost five dollars.
dreamed about his recent accident.
6. Melissa always
walks to work in the morning.
7. She often
rode the bus home at night.
8. His parents
thought about him every day.
9. The Christmas tree
10. The lions slept in the sun for hours.
Who told us that no one would be at the mall?
This belongs to her.
She never gave them any of it.
4. Phillip called to tell
them about that.
5. What did
you give him and his wife for Christmas?
We always welcome suggestions.
Mine was destroyed by the flood, but the insurance covered it.
8. Give me some!
They told about the hardships we survived.
Many told about the kindness of strangers.
Many of them came, but few stayed long.
everybody something to eat before they leave.
3. What did
you bring with you?
they teach themselves how to speak German?
she cut herself, she went for a tetanus shot.
6. All of
those are expensive.
Who likes chocolate?
8. The stones on the beach were green, but
these are pink.
9. None of
us was frightened by that.
He gave her several bottles of this.
1. From the top of a small hill, we saw the Northumberland Strait.
2. The ocean was calm, and the clouds were beautiful.
3. Then, the little boats began to appear.
4. The fishermen were out checking their traps for lobster.
5. Many people in this area spend most of their lives on the sea.
6. Local markets are full of mussels, clams, scallops, and lobster.
7. In small villages, canneries prepare seafood for shipment to Japan.
8. When their boats are full, the fishermen return to their harbours for the night.
9. If the weather is good, their catch is usually large.
10. Storms make life on the water dangerous.
1. The dog chased the cat under the porch.
2. Muffins made with blueberries are delicious.
3. My daughter sold her computer to a friend.
4. Robert drove his car to Saint John and shopped for a new truck.
5. So much snow covered the roads, that even truck drivers pulled into motels.
6. The passengers on the ship witnessed the collision with the iceberg.
7. The Titanic sank in a few hours; many husbands and wives were separated.
8. Penguins live near the South Pole, but these birds aren’t bothered by the cold.
9. Many retired couples move to Florida where the weather is warmer.
10. Shediac is closer to the Confederation Bridge than Riverview is.